|What is included in a 10x10 Kitchen Cabinets
The 10'x10' Kitchen is a sample kitchen for simple price comparisons of our different cabinet styles offered.
The kitchen industry uses the 10'x10' kitchen layout to give the consumer a general idea of what that particular cabinet door style costs.
The actual cabinet order for your layout may be more or less, based on overall size and cabinet options selected.
What is included in a 10 Foot Run Kitchen Cabinets
Cabinet Measuring Guide
1. Make a rough drawing of the shape of the room. Represent each wall, door, and window.
2. Measure from the floor to the ceiling.
3. Measure each wall section and record on the drawing. (A wall section is from one corner to a door way or window.)
4. Measure each door and window; don’t forget Indicate on your sketch how each door swings.
5. Mark the locations of where the appliances will go, be sure to record the dimensions of each appliance. Start by measuring the Width, Height, and Depth.
6. Mark on your sketch, the exact location of the sink, water & gas lines. Be sure to measure to the center of these & not the edge.
7. Add up all dimensions on each wall and verify that the total is equal to the total wall dimension listed on the chart. (If not, re-measure!) Double check your work. These measurements must be correct for your new cabinetry to fit correctly.